Raised money for various charities and did many hours physically doing service taking WA sports disabled association to Camp Jurien for long weekends as carers. Best remembered at the club for selling 800 dozen lamingtons in two weeks for brain damaged children!
Enjoyed many service activities such as
• The round Australia barrow run for the royal flying doctor
• Patrolling the beaches educating sun seekers on the dangers of melanoma
• Raising 10,000 for Morrisey Homestead day care centre
• Raising funds for Ronald McDonald house of life
• Chopping wood for pensioners, the list is endless
and many more